:-O Halloween!?

chickora

Of course, people never really do say in detail....

Dynasty. You really plan to do band on Monday? Wow, amazing. My life isn't that consumed by it. :)

Okay, maybe it is.

We are having a Halloween party at our school, just band members.. I think. It's probaly going to be one of those things when the girls go sing karokee with the band directors while all the male citizens play Halo 2 tournaments in the band hall. The guys that have girlfriends probaly hanging in the corner making out with them "secretely".

i'm gonna wear a really bright and distracting costume to practice, actually a few people are doing it (don't think we're supposed to tho hehe)

Did they ever say you couldn't??!!! Haha, I advice you to do it.. DO IT DO IT!

lol, then tell them to take a picture for the scrap book.

That's sucks for you.. I am not trying out for Region Orc. this year. *Sighs*

I know, I know.. I'm a pansy.

hehe i got a rea short skirt, some pj pants, and this shirtie thing idk what its called but its real short and it ties together at the front from some of my friendgirls and i wore it all to practice, none of the techs bothered me cuz they said they "could'nt take me seriously" lol awesome stuff that was and hey the parents gave us candy afterwards so not much of a loss

hehe i got a rea short skirt, some pj pants, and this shirtie thing idk what its called but its real short and it ties together at the front from some of my friendgirls and i wore it all to practice, none of the techs bothered me cuz they said they "could'nt take me seriously" lol awesome stuff that was and hey the parents gave us candy afterwards so not much of a loss

Pardon me for saying this.. Are you a male or female?

Otherwise than that, sounds fun.