Bus Rides

xredsummersunx

Guidelines for Charter Busses:

-The bathroom is for going number one ONLY

-The isle is reserved for upper classmen

-Bring as many movies as possible

-Portable DVD players are a necessity when Disney movies are being played through the TV system

-Not everybody can change at one

-Axe is NOT a deoderant

feel free to add!

-Portable DVD players are a necessity when Disney movies are being played through the TV system

-Axe is NOT a deoderant

feel free to add!

-AXE IS NOT A DEODERANT!!!

-Axe is NOT a deoderant

feel free to add!

Amen.

-Candy Candy CANDY!

-Dry Clothes.... something the fishies never bring and then they get really sick for the rest of the weekend.

-Cell phone to call the other busses!

^hey when did u take a 18 hour bus ride gltoken?...was that the year before i came?

charter trips are pretty fun..but game buses havent been so fun lately since they are assigned...and being leadership..your, the one that has to keep a balance between getting what the chaperones want..(quite)..and not being an **** to everyone else

what was the must u might of found on a bus when everyone got off (we check to make sure no one left anything behind)

i found..count it up boys.

a garment bag (with marching outfit inside)

a hat box (with hat inside)

2 marching french horns..(cmon who forgets thier horns..stupid fish)

and i think it was a lunch box..

^all on one night...

I always sleep on the floor on charters. I personally think it's more comfortable than even having both seats to yourself because you can completely stretch out and the noise of the engine on the floor washes out everything else.

well this is from my drumcorps experiance...we hate people that sleep on the floors. because when your in the way of 20 or so drunk people that either have to go to the bathroom or puke, its not to fun and everyone wakes up with the fighting

Um yeah, on the guard bus where the toilet overflowed... it wasnt really that... a certain chaperone *cough cough* decided that it would be ok to dump a massive load in the bathroom. Yeah, the A/C did go out.... and some stupid people (that werent in guard, it was the pit bus too) decided that spraying tons of Axe and Old Spice would make it smell better... LAME. One of the guard girls started hyperventilating and none of the band directors believed us that it was really that bad so we were on it for 20 minutes... dying... haha. Then the bus driver said she had something to put in the toilet to make it not smell anymore, but when she got to the back she started throwing up, so everyone ran off the bus and a lot of us threw up. After that we were all crammed onto other busses, and directors/techs cars and stuff.

But this year on my charter bus there aren't very many people so pretty much all the upperclassmen get their own seats. It's bliss.  :)

lol...similar story as follows:

ok, first game last year. However long drive to Waco (from Schertz/SA). So we get to Luby's to eat and all that and the restroom situation was fine, and then we got to the field <_< . And what happened?....you guessed it... a STUPID bass clarinet girl decides to go to the bathroom (#2) right when we got there...on the BUS, not at the STADIUM RR. How stupid! ok, so after the game we got on the bus and it smelled nasty!!!!!!!!!!! and it was already 11ish when we left and the stupid ppl on the bus decided to put on this movie called "ants", not the animated one...this one is in black in white that featured SCREECHING ants for about 2 1/2 hours!! while the bathroom was leaking water and smelling nasty, and of course all the "cool kids" in the back A.K.A me (right next to the bathroom mind you) had to sit there, nauseated for 2+ hours smelling nasty butt crap. And meanwhile there is this band mom who decides to whip out some smelly stuff to "put on your upper lip so you wont smell the nasty stuff". Well, that only gave people headaches and make ppl MORE nauseated, while trying to sleep and not being able to because of SCREECHING ants on the dumb tv! Worst bus ride everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Well, that girl is no longer allowed on my bus. EVER!!

oh yeah, the bus driver tried that stuff too in the toilet...and it didnt work...5+ smells together just doesnt work!

Um yeah, on the guard bus where the toilet overflowed... it wasnt really that... a certain chaperone *cough cough* decided that it would be ok to dump a massive load in the bathroom. Yeah, the A/C did go out.... and some stupid people (that werent in guard, it was the pit bus too) decided that spraying tons of Axe and Old Spice would make it smell better... LAME. One of the guard girls started hyperventilating and none of the band directors believed us that it was really that bad so we were on it for 20 minutes... dying... haha. Then the bus driver said she had something to put in the toilet to make it not smell anymore, but when she got to the back she started throwing up, so everyone ran off the bus and a lot of us threw up. After that we were all crammed onto other busses, and directors/techs cars and stuff.

But this year on my charter bus there aren't very many people so pretty much all the upperclassmen get their own seats. It's bliss. :)

oh how i remember that.

good times, eh?

not so much.

and the umm... chaperone...

yeeeeeeeeah.

well this is from my drumcorps experiance...we hate people that sleep on the floors. because when your in the way of 20 or so drunk people that either have to go to the bathroom or puke, its not to fun and everyone wakes up with the fighting

haha, well that's DCA for ya.

OOO Charter bus trips.....HMM I must say....I don't remember the number of people that took sleeping pills going to and from Indianna/Chicago. Those were some good times.

Going to contests isn't so bad. I think the most I have been on a bus going to contest is like 3 hours to Rice or Huntsville. Usually people bring Coloring books(totaly did that going to Indy) ipods etc. I know we banned DVD players bc of some inapropriate use....*cough*

hmmm. Yeah. Bus trips.

OOO Charter bus trips.....HMM I must say....I don't remember the number of people that took sleeping pills going to and from Indianna/Chicago. Those were some good times.

Sleeping pills? You must know some hyper children. I used to sit with one of my friends on the bus to football games... best sleep ever.

Bus rides are fine when the little kids keep their tongues to themselves.

Freshmen.

:wacko:

I agree with the floor on charters. Everyone on the back of the bus knows the floor belongs to me.

And since last year, when someone decided to not aim correctly in the bathroom, causing it to go all over the floor, bathrooms are to be used for nothing. At all. They are banned.

• 4 weeks later...
On our SA trip, they switched one of the seats around and played poker. It was quite funny, actually. The chaperones have learned to just ignore our little group.

i played poker with my directors before..fun stuff.. althought i did lose 5 bucks :(

lol..bus rides are awesome..

so yeah i was defenetly one a charter bus for 16 hours this past weekend when we went to SA (4 hours there, 4 back, 4 there again for finals, and four back)

we watched family guy dvds and old boa videos the whole time

(and sleeping of course..according to everyone who sat around me...i snore..lol)