Videos of Shows!!! 2009

why don't people look for themselves on youtube for what videos they want before coming on here asking for it?

because they can be hard to find when people don't tag them right. there were like 2 videos of 2 different performances of a band i wanted. i knew the person who uploaded them on facebook. i had to go to him to give me the direct link because the videos weren't showing up in the search

Shows are'nt always on YouTube

this too

Edited by BassoonPadwan

Bowie and Marcus were right up on youtube. I saw the videos that were posted here in response to someone's requests. If they had looked for 2 seconds on youtube they would've found them. That's why I said that people should look for themselves on youtube before they give up and ask on here. I'm just saying.

this thread just provides a more direct outlet for multiple videos, without having to search everywhere. But yes, most of these shows are easily found on youtube.

i dont know. i tried a bunch of search terms and the video that was posted here wasnt coming up and i looked through all the pages. and exactly ^^^ you dont know if you're just searching wrong, or if a video is there or not.

at any rate this is irrelevant because the more links posted here, the better the resource this will be.

Wow, Newman Smith is rocking this year! There were moments of pure gorgeousness (it may not be a word but Im using it ;)) but there were times the trumpets got alittle out of hand and had not so nice sounds. They will be fighting for a state medal in eight days!

thanks man, i was really shocked we did so well at AREA. I'm pretty sure we've never won anything before. We are all working extremely hard to make next Tuesday the best performance(s) we can possibly give. I just hope we can follow up all this success next year, cuz it'll be tough.

Edited by bingogooberman