• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Trumpet Master @ May 8 2007, 06:28 PM)
we were going to do Paradise Lost by Whitacre but it would have cost us $10,000 just for the electronic sounds not including the music costs and drill and new uniforms and junk. Its amazing who your director is friends with. lol we are doing a ******* show. Yeah, its a secret for at least a few weeks.

Oh my god, I wish you guys could afford it. That would've been $10,000 well spent. Paradise Lost is EXCELLENT. I can't wait until the soundtrack is released later this year. I hope Whitacre and his crew brings the Paradise Lost tour to Texas one day.

Oh my god, I wish you guys could afford it. That would've been $10,000 well spent. Paradise Lost is EXCELLENT. I can't wait until the soundtrack is released later this year. I hope Whitacre and his crew brings the Paradise Lost tour to Texas one day.

Oh I hear ya there. I've actually been making plans for a group of friends as well as myself to go see the premier in Pasadena this summer....it's looking like a 50/50 chance though, it'll be a rather expensive endeavor.

As for Fall shows....according to Georgetown's Myspace, they'll be doing ANOTHER Key Poulan show (Rise and Fall of Rome). I think out of the 9 Georgetown shows that I have seen/marched in, I think 4 or 5 have been Key Poulan.....it's kind of embarrassing.

But Tyler Dempsey's Percussion parts can even make Key Poulan taste good....gotta love those gong/bass drum impact crashes.

QUOTE (mbui @ May 27 2007, 12:55 AM)

That is so true, I'll be the first one in line to buy that cd.

If anyone wants to know the theme of Donna HS' show look here