i wonder why a lot of shows don't have big drum line features...it would be neat

Ours did my freshmen year

We had a drum rack set up off the side of the field, in the last piece towards the end the drumline really ended it awesome

That show is on our myspace, if any one wants to drop by and see it

www.myspace.com/grandprairiegopherband

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Vegiphobe @ May 10 2007, 05:18 PM)
To pick up on what marcomac said, Mansfield is playing Lux Aurumque by Eric Whitacre, Let Go/Jump In by Frou Frou, and some other Imogen Heap stuff.  It should be really cool!  Look forward to it  smile.gif, we're getting much much better.  First post ever on this site btw, I hope to post some more...

That's a show I REALLY want to see.

"Lux Aurumque" is my all-time favorite piece and I love anything by Imogen Heap/Frou Frou. The song "Let Go" is awesome.

Oooh, I love Trittico! We almost played it in top band my freshman year...

I'll have to see y'alls rendition of it. Good luck, and hope you have some good low WWs.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll enjoy playing Trittico. We played Symphonic Movement this year in Wind Ensemble and it was great. We played it pretty well too. I don't expect anything less from Trittico. This marching season is going to be great for us. The songs we're doing are far better than anything we've done before, we're having people who actually know what they're doing write our drill, we're getting new uniforms, and it's a state year for us. I can't wait.