Creekview High School, CFBISD, is losing our head director of four years Mr. Nathaniel Neugent. He is leaving to spend more time with family and he hopes to get his masters.

Hope we get through without him, he's kinda held our band together for the past four years.

I think that guy took the Head director job at T. A. Howard middle school in Mansfield.

Because i'm pretty sure they said the new director is the Creekview head director.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mansfield HS's new director still isn't announced yet... I hope it will be... Good news is that our marching is relatively uneffected, as we have our main marching director guy still here. He does soooo much though around this time of year. He's writing the drill for 9 shows for highschools including ours. :wacko:

About Seguin, there head director, Mr. Steve McKeithen is going on to get his Doctorate and will be replaced by Mr. Mark Buley, he is one of our band directors at Judson and he will be greatly missed, he is a really cool guy and all those people at Seguin are gonna love him. He is absolutely the funniest director I have ever been given the privelege to meet. He's been head director at many other schools before he came to Judson and yet again he has another time to shine as head director...I give him good luck and a wonderful future at Seguin.

About Seguin, there head director, Mr. Steve McKeithen is going on to get his Doctorate and will be replaced by Mr. Mark Buley, he is one of our band directors at Judson and he will be greatly missed, he is a really cool guy and all those people at Seguin are gonna love him. He is absolutely the funniest director I have ever been given the privelege to meet. He's been head director at many other schools before he came to Judson and yet again he has another time to shine as head director...I give him good luck and a wonderful future at Seguin.

I agree. One of the process for picking him was teaching the top band and seeing if he can teach pretty good. Well everyone in that band really like him. He really is cool.

I remember last year when Frisco's long time band director moved on as Fine Arts coordinator, and they were able to get Mr.Preston Hazzard of Denton. That was a really smart move. My high school newly opened and we got Mr. Gerry Miller of Lakeview Centennial of Garland and he has been awesome

You know, Centennial is actually greatly afraid of the potential Wakeland has under your director...

If only he could pick a better show outside of "Rhapsphody in Blue" ....

thanks for the compliment, I for one do not believe we are that good although it will be nice to have a bigger band next year. The best thing about our directors is that they are all incredibly funny, and he actually shares all the information to us instead of some directors leaving their band in the dark. Anyways good luck next year. Wow, I still can't believe all of Frisco's directors left, hey Toby(colorguard) is still there.

Both Hazzard and Hoefslinger went to Creekview... apparently it pays really really well, and they were given a lot of extra incentives to coming.

But about the third director... I honestly don't know what happened to him...

Their new director is from Clark H.S. in Plano... I don't know if it sounds really promising though, just because Clark only competes in U.I.L. and that's it.

I do hope that they stay on the road to success that they have been on though. It makes everybody better eventually because of fear from new competition.

Also, I know nobody really cares that much about middle school, but Clark M.S. in Frisco lost both their head director and assit. director... random bit of info.

Apparently, if Mr. Hazzard went to Creekview, there was enough money in it that he wouldn't have to write marching shows any longer to keep up his pay. And judging on the price of our marching shows, I can only guess how much of a pay raise that is for him.

Both Hazzard and Hoefslinger went to Creekview... apparently it pays really really well, and they were given a lot of extra incentives to coming.

But about the third director... I honestly don't know what happened to him...

Their new director is from Clark H.S. in Plano... I don't know if it sounds really promising though, just because Clark only competes in U.I.L. and that's it.

I do hope that they stay on the road to success that they have been on though. It makes everybody better eventually because of fear from new competition.

I knew Hazzard had left as we there was some kind of meeting/introduction with him a little bit back. However I wasn't aware of anyone else. That must mean our second director left... Mansfield? Someone mentioned that...

Only competing in UIL could be really good, you'd have more time to fine tune stuff instead of worry about early contests.

The old head director from Creekview (Nugent or something like that) took a head job as a Junior high director in Mansfield to spend more time with his family.

that seems to be the trend with most directors now and days...

What about band family??? ... haha, sorry that was a corny joke.

QUOTE (MartinHorn @ Jun 19 2007, 01:10 PM)
I'm hearing that Martin got a new band director. David Carbone or something like that.

David Carbone is highly regarded in the band world. Before moving to Texas to become the Associate Director at UTA, David was the head director at Bellbrook HS of Ohio from 2001-2005. He led the band to numerous Finals appearances at BOA Regionals and were named Class AA Champions at Grand Nationals multiple times.

Martin is in good hands.