• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

those guys are full of themselves... i almost forgot about them... we used to play against them(football)... those fans were funny, they thought there band was way better than ours... when the fact was that we were better than them... at least our fans know when another band is better than us.(ex: berkner last years playoffs)...

• 2 weeks later...

Creekview High School, CFBISD, is losing our head director of four years Mr. Nathaniel Neugent. He is leaving to spend more time with family and he hopes to get his masters.

Hope we get through without him, he's kinda held our band together for the past four years.

Some information on Stephen F. Austin....

Dustin Winson was recently announced the new head director at Sugar Land's Stephen F. Austin HS. Winson most recently held the position as Assistant Director at League City Intermediate in League City (a suburb of Houston). He previously held positions as assistant at Clements & Westfield HS and was on The Cadets brass staff in the early-mid 2000's. He was also the drum major of the Cavaliers in 1994 & 1995.

P.S.: SFA is still going to BOA Grand Nationals.

Dustin Winson was recently announced the new head director at Sugar Land's Stephen F. Austin HS. Winson most recently held the position as Assistant Director at League City Intermediate in League City (a suburb of Houston). He previously held positions as assistant at Clements & Westfield HS and was on The Cadets brass staff in the early-mid 2000's. He was also the drum major of the Cavaliers in 1994 & 1995.

neat

The man is awesome.

Uh, we are losing our asst. director (and my bd) Mr. John Czerwieski to Arlington Bowie High School and will be in charge of their marching band.

Also, Arlington Bowie will be losing Mr. Rick Baker, their head band director, due to retirement.

Mr. Baker was a good director. Its been 10 years since I was in a band of his. Sometimes you don't really appreciate a director who is able to make a band play to their potential because they arn't considered an elite band. Biggest compliment I can give him... he was always professional. One of the best directors I've known.

I think he's the new band director at T. A. Howard middle school in Mansfield.

Cause' my dad went for that job and he lost to the head director from Creekview.

Why would you leave a State Marching Finalist High School to go to a middle school?

and for future reference... since i'm a noob, how do you do that thing where you show what people before you said... and then type your response?

you hit the quote button on the message you want to quote. it is located on the right hand corner of the message. just an fyi.