Thingz That Suck

bossman

QUOTE (Shiloh Phoenix @ Jan 13 2007, 08:55 PM)
what band were you in? the wind ensemble had just gotten introduced to who I believe is one of the most inspiring band directors of all time: Mr.Alfred Watkins off lassiter high school, GA. man he was good!

busting your gums flossing between your 2 front teeth and getting all bloddy and swollen and making it painful to play. now THAT sucks. I mean come on, the first time I floss in like 5 years and I get INJURED?! What the heck.

I was in the A band. I really wish I couldve met Watkins. He sounds like a cool guy. But Dick Clardy was pretty awesome too

QUOTE (rdzsaxplaya @ Jan 15 2007, 08:32 PM)
Stop putting people down, you may be kidding but one of these days your gonna get your A$$ Kicked, So dont say things on the net you wouldent say to someones face in real life...Aka Me

Calm down, no need for forum violence. Lets keep this on the right track... about things that suck.

I have one, That one kid in your section that can't play for crap. Yup, you know what i'm talking about. There's one in every band. laugh.gif

things that suck...

by crazyjakeup...

1. playing football with band kids

2. john madden(he can say some mean things when your going for it on 4th and 20)

3. people who cant take a joke

4. stuck-up people

5. people who make fun of my dora the explorer back-pack B)

6.people who make fun of my 3 foot inflateable dora B)

7.people who think im obsesesd with dora B)

8. dora, when she is in a bad mood B)

9. stupid emoticons B)

10. bad kissers

11. one of my ex gfs

12. her sister

13. bad djs at dances

14. haters

15.complainers :angry::D

the end.