Top Posters In This Topic

Upcoming forecast for the Houston area:

Tonight: Cloudy, Low: 67

Saturday: Isolated Thunderstorms, High: 74, Low: 57

Sunday: Isolated Thunderstorms, High 75, Low: 51

Monday: Showers, High: 55, Low: 35

Tuesday: Showers/Sleet, High: 40, Low: 32

Mother nature: Bring on the cold!

For real (and just so u know, i will never ever ever type/say that again)! It felt really nice outside today though...when it wasn't raining, that is. I hear the "Arctic Blast" is coming in tomorrow and may even cancel school on Tuesday because of the sleet that's supposedly coming here. I'm just glad the region 19 concert didn't get cancelled. Both bands rocked, and I'm not only saying that because I was in one of them :)

Woo. The news people got us canceled. They said Leander was cancelled accidentally when they meant to say Lubbock so the district had to cancel.

I Heard them say that and I told my parents, and they thought I was crazy. Then the lady came on and corrected herself and i was like "see i told you so!" I'm so excited! Today I went sledding down an elementry school entry road, and i fell off a swing set, cause my foot got caught. Great times.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I Heard them say that and I told my parents, and they thought I was crazy. Then the lady came on and corrected herself and i was like "see i told you so!" I'm so excited! Today I went sledding down an elementry school entry road, and i fell off a swing set, cause my foot got caught. Great times.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Uuugh, I'm going to go sit outside and have a sit in with the weather if it goes away. We don't need school.

• 2 weeks later...