Boise State...

Claritone

I'm happy for Boise State, since I'm not the biggest OU fan...

Man, I wish I could have seen the last few minutes. I only got to see the first quarter. They were getting quite a lot of shots of both bands which was cool. It was funny to see OU's band when Boise St would make a big play. They looked absolutely disgusted.

AMAZING game!!!!!! I pulled for Boise State the whole game. The way the game ended was probably the craziest finishes EVER!

One quick fact:

Ian Johnson, the guy who ran the two-point conversion in for Boise State, proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend shortly after scoring. She said yes. I'm certain after a finish like that, she's probably still **** his brains out right now =)

AMAZING game!!!!!! I pulled for Boise State the whole game. The way the game ended was probably the craziest finishes EVER!

One quick fact:

Ian Johnson, the guy who ran the two-point conversion in for Boise State, proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend shortly after scoring. She said yes. I'm certain after a finish like that, she's probably still **** his brains out right now =)

Pretty lucky guy... B)

One quick fact:

Maybe he'll come up with yet another amazing finish.

3rd greatest game I've ever seen in my entire life.

2nd greatest = Clemens vs Smithson Valley 2003, when Clemens came back from a 3-10 deficit with four minutes left in the game to win 13-10 and clinch the area championship.

1st greatest = Rose Bowl 2005, Texas vs USC. You just... can't... beat... Vince Young 8)