Which Band Has The Coolest Kids???

(its kinda stupid how some of the people are like you cant talk to other bands like right before the retreat, I do it anyway, u cant act all stuck up, like your to good to talk to them)

Please don't think that bands that do this are stuck up. Some directors specifically tell their kids not to speak to other bands during that time.

I doubt anyone would ignore you out of their own will. But we've gotta respect the director's wishes. -_-

Please don't think that bands that do this are stuck up. Some directors specifically tell their kids not to speak to other bands during that time.

I doubt anyone would ignore you out of their own will. But we've gotta respect the director's wishes.  -_-

She's referring to our own band. I don't think she's saying that they are stuck up, but rather that ut just makes them seem that way. Our directors tell us not to communicate with other bands. At San Antonio, I got asked a question by a member from another band but I couldn't respond back because some of my other band peers were staring at me seeing what I was going to do. It sometimes makes you look really stuck up by not talking back. Usually if you look at a Westfield block during retreat, you'll see them stay in the same place the whole time. This year at San Antonio, shortly after breaking ranks, we were called over so one of our directors could talk to us and didn't have time to go around the field.

I doubt anyone would ignore you out of their own will. But we've gotta respect the director's wishes. -_-

yeah...i would look to mingle wit some of the other kids but it's just how things are for Westfield...u gotta do what u gotta do...

I've met a lot of different bands at competitions and u seem to get a chance to talk to students from other bands...so tell me which band you think has the coolest group of kids in their band program???

personally...i like the winston churchill kids...they're tight wit me...we can kick it in my hood any day, yo!

cool, i'd kick it with you

im not going to name names but i can tell you that i don't like people that can talk to other bands that when you congradulate them they turn their noses and say "whatever" becauses that's happened to churchill before. i think its funny because other bands always tell us that they admire us because we're not stuck up. i just like talking to other bands regardless of how well they did or how well we do.

besides my own band, i'd have to say reagan.

i have a friend who goes there and everytime i see him at competitions and go to talk to him i always wind up like making a new friend with a reagan kid too! idk, they've always been really friendly to me and genuinly nice and stuff, they're good people!

...idk everyone is saying the churchill kids but when i met em they were kinda rude to me and my friends, maybe i just ran into the bad apples outta the bunch