Drum Corps Auditions 2007

TRtrumpet

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For I though I would try out for the new senior corps in Austin, but then I found out they won't be active until 2007-08. <_< I'd like to see if I could try out for Revolution, but the only way I could do that is if I found someone up at UT who's auditioning and willing to drive me to San Antonio (I won't have a car on campus). Of course, I could always try out for a Houston-area DCA corps and "visit" home a lot for their spring camps. All in all, it will require much thought.

I hear that Phantom, Cavies, and I think Blue Coats are coming down here sometime. If I had my choice, probably Blue Coats because I really enjoy their shows for some reason. Then second would be Cavies, then Phantom. If not that, then I would probably try for SCV if I could.

I do want to try out for Revolution though since I am sure I won't make a division 1 my first year. In addition to that, I would either be playing melo or baritone because I don't shine so much as a trumpet player during marching season as I do concert season.

I hear that Phantom, Cavies, and I think Blue Coats are coming down here sometime. If I had my choice, probably Blue Coats because I really enjoy their shows for some reason. Then second would be Cavies, then Phantom. If not that, then I would probably try for SCV if I could.

I do want to try out for Revolution though since I am sure I won't make a division 1 my first year. In addition to that, I would either be playing melo or baritone because I don't shine so much as a trumpet player during marching season as I do concert season.

Its spelled Bluecoats.

How about tacos with oranges!!

Yes, I know, doesn't sound like a good idea either :(

What you might want to consider, especially if you are set on making Phantom, is trying for some sponsorships. I had a couple of friends go to Europe for Sounds of America (SOA) and and they got the $1000+ dollars they needed for that by asking banks and what not. Give it a shot :D

We can't go to the one in Dallas. We have our winter concert on that Friday and Marchathon the next day. <_< Unless we can get excused...hmm... :D

I might also tryout for Madison Scouts with Claritone.

believe me we can get excused. im goin to the december cavies camp to preview for upcoming years, and im auditioning for madison