2023 Channelview Schedule

3 hours ago, CrazyTXBandmom69 said:

Greetings, 

Channelview ISD has not posted a schedule for this Saturday’s completion (10/7/23) at Ray Madden Stadium.  My school’s booster club is trying to plan.  Does anyone have a full schedule that they could share?  Thank you!

The first place I would reach out to is the Band Director for Channelview. Typically, when a school is hosting a marching contest the band director for the hosting school creates the schedule or someone from the band staff does. If there festival is this coming Saturday, they should by now have a schedule made.

56 minutes ago, J-Mike16 said:

Who is CV?

*Edit: I am dumb lol. Its Channelview abbreviated. Now, are they competing or doing exhibition?

To be quite honest, it's most likely competing, but this is just a speculation, and it's also weird how they are right before prelim scores announcements, it could be coincidence with the draw

Oh my gosh what a contest.

North Shore winning and with an amazing performance 

Barbers hill dropping 2nd to 4th in prelims to finals is insane

Pasadena memorial stealing the silver medal and coming in 2nd and dobie with the amazing performance coming in 3rd wow these pasadena schools 

Beating some notable schools in the process 

On 10/8/2023 at 1:31 AM, J-Mike16 said:

who won the captions?

Yeah, I'm sure that they won't update the website, since they didn't even do it last year, they did announce captions in prelims, and north shore swept, I'm guessing because they didn't announce them in finals that it must of been the same. I wish I had a video of it though.

14 minutes ago, TheSV-001Gamer said:

Yeah, I'm sure that they won't update the website, since they didn't even do it last year, they did announce captions in prelims, and north shore swept, I'm guessing because they didn't announce them in finals that it must of been the same. I wish I had a video of it though.

Thank you!. I will just use the Prelims Captions Winner for Finals. 

• 2 weeks later...