Tales of student leaders from...

Actually, we don't pick our section leaders, the band director does. He bases it on who has the leadership to do their job, so it's not a popularity contest at my school.

bleh, i was tired, i meant to say if you get picked...meh, I got elected for Tech. Coordinator and Uniform Crew??? Good times ahead...

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I didn't expect THIS kind of a response.

First, it appears that some people have taken my statement offensively- however, is it a personal attack on my section leader? No. It is nothing more than a criticism.

As for the shirts... it appears we will get that and possibly jackets to go with them for our drumline next year, so I'm proud to say that my section leader is making progress. As silly as it may have seemed to get worked up over a shirt, it is simply an example of inactivity- something I do not like existing in our section or band.

I note a difference in the attitudes of our Cedar Park friends here- it suddenly makes sense as to why CP is significantly better than its sister schools. Personally, I think it'd cool to see both Leander and Cedar Park competing at 5A State this year, but we've yet to see if Leander is recovered enough... good luck this year.

Oh, and nice quote above me.

• 2 weeks later...