Favorite Corps in '05

euro_euph06

The Crossmen 2005 show plays constantly in my car. The music is quite catchy and I love the ballad. The whole show is like a 10 minute long rock beat.

If you watch the video, you can definitely see why they didn't make Finals. Not a very clean visual performance considering that the visual program wasn't as challenging as any of the Finalist corps.

If you read the YEA! website, they have vowed to change that this year. Can't wait for their 2006 show!

Most entertaining - Southwind - A distorted reality . If you havent seen it, I have a video, Ill probably be able to upload it here. This show is awesome. I could watch it over and over again. I cant wait to see Southwind 06.

Best overall - Phantom Regiment - Rhapsody. The judges obviously disagree with me, but I had them in first. Definately the crowd favoite. Nice new direction for Phantom.

Most entertaining - Southwind - A distorted reality . If you havent seen it, I have a video, Ill probably be able to upload it here. This show is awesome. I could watch it over and over again. I cant wait to see Southwind 06.

Best overall - Phantom Regiment - Rhapsody. The judges obviously disagree with me, but I had them in first. Definately the crowd favoite. Nice new direction for Phantom.

close, it's "A Distored Imagination)

:P

~>conner