Texas Hold'em

LordGiggles

For those native to our great state, you must have play Hold'em before. Probably the greatest card game of them all. I am a huge fan, and keep up with the World Poker Tour and the World Series. Anyway, if any of you play at Poker Stars, Full tilt Poker, and Party Poker let me now. I'm mainly on Poker Stars. This topic is open to all discussion hold'em whatsoever, may it be popular players or strategy.

I'm hoping to make it on the World Series one day.

Poker Stars is my favorite online play, particulary because the hands aren't as "rigged" as some of the other online games. It involves more strategy, it's like the "battle of the balls" except without all the excitement.

In other news, the World Poker Tour Final Table is coming up soon, I'm very eager to see who will come out on top, though i missed the latest Tournament so I'm kind of behind.

• 1 month later...
I love Texas Holdem, Oklahoma Holdem, and... there is one called Omaha... its fun.. I love going to Shrevport some weekends and make real money.... but blackjack is my game :)

Never heard of the Okie version, but I have experienced the hold 'em in Texas. I kicked the CRAP out of my Grandpa at that game. Considering that was probably a pastime for him in the Navy in WWII and Korea, I must be better than my brother says!

Watch your backs!

• 2 weeks later...