The Offical Greeting Thread

Hi, This is a pretty cool wesite. Now all of the bands of Texas can unite and form one huge band. Then we will march in to MExico and Get mexicans to make an army. Then we(the band and mexican army) can march to CAnada. Where we will rule it with a Iron Fist. Then we wil rename canada "Blogvervenstieneium". THen we can Rule the World.

Hi, This is a pretty cool wesite. Now all of the bands of Texas can unite and form one huge band. Then we will march in to MExico and Get mexicans to make an army. Then we(the band and mexican army) can march to CAnada. Where we will rule it with a Iron Fist. Then we wil rename canada "Blogvervenstieneium". THen we can Rule the World.

:( *feels left out* Can I come too?

yeah i we need an ambassodor to another state so we can gain their trust then pull the rug out from underneath their feet.

An ambassador??? *raises hand* * shakes hand wildly* Pick me, pick me!

What's my first assignment? Do I gain their trust, or just rip the rug out from under them and watch them fall flat on their.....well, you know how this ends..... :lol: