The Offical Greeting Thread

• 1 month later...

wow, i have never propely intoduced myself...

im jacob from rowlett texas (born in weslaco), i go to rowlett high which is 2 towns away from dallas... i play the trumpet. im a senior and a section leader in marching band. im also in jazz, concert ,and a charter member of the garland independent school district's mariachi band "mariachi estrellas"... in case anyone cares the solo im playing this year is "concert etude opt 49." and the ensamble is canadian brass's "fugue in g minor" aka the little.

oh and im a pimp B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What's up, everyone. My name's Ryan, I go to Westwood and lead the Euphonium section as section leader.

Guess my last name and I'll give you props for being able to read and draw inferences!!

I want to say your screen name on here, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, welcome to the boards.

Name is Megan. Go to Round Rock, yada yada.

When we meet? When will that be? Do you have it planned and you just haven't told me?

I'll take it as a test of my preparation skills. I'll just have to carry a delicious cookie on me at all times and not succumb to the temptations to eat it in case I happen to bump into you somewhere, I guess.

Something like that? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
When we meet? When will that be? Do you have it planned and you just haven't told me?

I'll take it as a test of my preparation skills. I'll just have to carry a delicious cookie on me at all times and not succumb to the temptations to eat it in case I happen to bump into you somewhere, I guess.

Yeah,...something like that. :0

Be prepared at all times, she's testing you.

Well, unless she decides to pop over to the Westwood band hall (which is where I am whenever I'm not at my house) I don't think I really have much to worry about.

But! If by happenstance, we do meet, I will remain true to my word and somehow obtain a cookie that I might pass on to you so that you might consume it.

• 1 month later...

But! If by happenstance, we do meet, I will remain true to my word and somehow obtain a cookie that I might pass on to you so that you might consume it.

SOME WORD!! Lol, I met you today, surprisingly... But Did I get a cookie??

No!! :P I told you it would eventually happen. The perfect day to skip an entire day of school.

And excused absense too!

oh wow...never noticed this

well my name is Tory Bryant. I attend Westfield High. We have an alternative school entitled "Wunsche High School" where every student has a laptop so this would be my excuse for being on here almost everyday. I'm asipiring to be drum major for my band...in which i love to death. We are so unique in so many ways. I play the bari sax in symphonic band (1st band in our hood). Finally entering my senior year in which i have to do it real big in order to make it the best marching season I've ever been on.

And yeah...there's a lil bit about me.

• 3 weeks later...
Yea, that day I was running short on my cookie supply.

Actually, I just didn't expect to see her there, otherwise I would have had a cookie somewhere on my person. I apologize profusely for failing =(

You could have given me that cookie from that nasty sack lunch they packed us!!

• 5 months later...