2023 Mansfield Preview of Champions (Sept. 23)

celesta

I haven't seen much of Colleyville's show, only the first bits, the show in my opinion has improved a little from their show last year. Lake Ridge has also improved. I think musically and visually it could really go either way. But I think cville's guard will pull through with a caption win and percussion is gonna be close. Lake Ridge vs. colleyville is really a coin toss from what I see. 

On 9/20/2023 at 10:12 AM, 5abands said:

I haven't seen much of Colleyville's show, only the first bits, the show in my opinion has improved a little from their show last year. Lake Ridge has also improved. I think musically and visually it could really go either way. But I think cville's guard will pull through with a caption win and percussion is gonna be close. Lake Ridge vs. colleyville is really a coin toss from what I see. 

That is actually a surprisingly good take, you deserve a gold star my friend. ️ 

2 hours ago, That Bass 4 Guy Out Of DFW said:

Me personally, I feel like this will be between Collyvuid...one more time the Colleyville Heritage HS marching band (iykyk), and Lake Ridge HS. Colleyville Heritage always puts on a good show and is a 5A state finalist and Lake Ridge HS is a big 6A band that sounds good and is always finalists in one of the toughest areas in Texas, and I know it doesn't mean much but it is home field advantage for Lake Ridge. I feel like it will come down to who has the best run that determines who takes the crown tomorrow night.

I think it will come down to who has the better visual score. While I'm inclined to say that Colleyville Heritage Cooleyville Heritage (iykyk this too) will win, Lake Ridge's visuals seem to have improved from last year. I can't make it to this contest, but I'm very excited to see how it'll turn out and I'm rooting for both!