Area E 6A 2023

Jadyn

Just wanted to give a huge congratulations to Perland and all our other state qualifiers! Really happy for Dickinson, I absolutely love their show this year so seeing them get second makes he happy! Really stinks that only 4 got taken to state this year, but hopefully next year they are able to take 5. Congratulations to all the bands who finished their competitive season here on an incredible ending! 

Points were very close 10th through like almost 6th in finals. Congrats on Pasadena Memorial making finals for the first time in their school history, now we gotta see what direction their program goes. Not going to lie they did get a big point boost from one of the prelims judge, but it's area judging we know how this goes 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 7:57 PM, TheSV-001Gamer said:

Checking up on my favorite area, is there any 5A bands looking to move up next year, since it's always nice to see new competitors, 

Both Foster and Fulshear could move up next year, each having 2,190 and 2,120 students respectively. Both of them made state this year, Foster placing 18th and Fulshear placing 14th, so they can definitely still be competitive in 6A.

Although they aren't as competitive, Manvel has 2,900 students, so I'm not sure why they aren't already 6A.