Destktop

manuel_pablo

I remember seeing a thread like this a long time ago on another site so I decided to post it on here too.

How to take a capture your desktop:

Click the Print Scr button on your keyboard(next to the F12 button), paste and save it on paint, upload it somewhere(photobucket.com, imageshack.us) and link to it here. I'm just curious as to how everyone's desktop looks like.

Here is my resized desktop:

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/7522/desktop6qx.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing a thread like this a long time ago on another site so I decided to post it on here too.

How to take a capture your desktop:

Click the Print Scr button on your keyboard(next to the F12 button), paste and save it on paint, upload it somewhere(photobucket.com, imageshack.us) and link to it here. I'm just curious as to how everyone's desktop looks like.

Here is my resized desktop:

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/7522/desktop6qx.jpg

manuel_pablo, how can you have Window's Vista since it will not be released until this December...i think...

manuel_pablo, how can you have Window's Vista since it will not be released until this December...i think...

It won't be realeased until I think summer of next year

:D hehehe...I got connections....Bill Gates is my brother's uncle's father's son

no but seriously, I edited the .dll file on my computer and replaced the icons with Vista icons. I downloaded the Vista theme for Windows XP.