How's Everyone Doin' With All-State?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminded me, I forgot to practice today.

This year I'm way more prepared than I have been in the past, I working my butt off to make state this year, seeing as how it's my last chance.

Actually, since getting my wisdom teeth out a couple of weeks ago, I think my playing is suffering a little bit, especially with my high range. Auditions in one week, I hope I do allright.

monica, what region are you in? my region starts next week but my district doesnt go until december 6th..i have to try out against clear lake and clear brook

:wacko:

I have no idea what region I am in x_x Uhhh... well I live in San Antonio, go to Reagan, so... eesh, whatever that region is. (I feel stupid >.> ) Like EVERYONE that made region was from Chuchill and Reagan, it was kinda funny

i don't like this music this year..... its hard, but boring, i get so tired of hearing it.

Same here, its getting so boring and im trying to play it and not gettng anywhere.

But isn't it somewhat detrimental to practice for long periods of time like that without breaks?

- mm

I dont know, I play a sax so its alot easier to go for a long time than on a brass. I'll take a few breaks tho. I realllllly want to make region this year. :unsure: