Crazies spot you have seen a judge get stuck

well 2 places..

1 ..i saw a judge have to go under a bass drum..(like they were in thier bass drumline) and he just went under one of the bass drums to get out of the form

another time...the year of "because we are" a in the fifth movement there was a set were 4 diamons came into eachother to make one big one..and there was a judge stuck right in the middle...he had to run through the form to get out (and it was very small intervals between the ppl in the form)..it was pretty darn funny

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i remember that judge from because we are..

what was even funnier was the commentary tape we got from him afterwards

"good marching to the right... oh over here to the left is also another good form & jazz running...*turns around* oh and another one in front of me? ..and... o crap i need to get outta here!'' lol something on the lines of that..

poor guy

'if you kick a judge, ill give you a dollar'

thats always fun =P

Hmm I don't remember seeing ajudge get cought in one of mmy shows, but I recall this year in Reagan's show one was like trying to find a way out of the form and the rest of the show he just walked around the edges. I love watching judges from drum corps!!! That is funny!

I also like hearing judge's comments. Like last year durring the planets, 1st clarinets had this little thing going on and I remember the judge being like "veryy good clarinets....bla bla bla" It was a really good feeling:)

lol i remember that judge from because we are..

what was even funnier was the commentary tape we got from him afterwards

"good marching to the right... oh over here to the left is also another good form & jazz running...*turns around* oh and another one in front of me? ..and... o crap i need to get outta here!'' lol something on the lines of that..

poor guy

thats always fun =P

haha except 'crap' wasnt what he said...

i think that's about the coolest tape i've ever listened to "hmmm there's these four forms all around me... oh.. ooh... oooh... #$%* i've gotta run"

I actually saw a Madison Scouts video (either 1995 or 1996) where a judge gets NAILED. It's on multi-cam and it's viewed in on the drumline. The brass line in front of it has them going right...right into I think the percussion judge.

He never knew what hit him...Homeboy horn player rams him and keeps going like nothing happened, and the judge gets laid out FLAT!

judges have it hard in that sort of way..they are always in the line of danger..

in the end of westfields show this year..the band would run out to random spots on the field from a block right behind the pit..

in this the we pretty much cover the whole field in a matter of 20 seconds or less..

right when my part of the block turned to run..there was a judge right in front of us..and he had to dodge and duck and run off to teh side..it was pretty funny

judges have it hard in that sort of way..they are always in the line of danger..

in the end of westfields show this year..the band would run out to random spots on the field from a block right behind the pit..

in this the we pretty much cover the whole field in a matter of 20 seconds or less..

right when my part of the block turned to run..there was a judge right in front of us..and he had to dodge and duck and run off to teh side..it was pretty funny

lol yea...there was a judge right infront of our section that broke off and I thought I heard him use some profanity...lol he had to dodge everyone coming by him

• 2 weeks later...