2012 5A Area F Marching Contest

Without looking again, I believe The Woodlands received a 998 from one music judge! I don't remember if others were close or not but to be 2 points out of 1000 is either impressive or suspicious! I chose to think impressive, because they really DID sound that good.

No, it was a 988 from music judge 2 in finals. That judge actually had TW second to Spring, who received a 990. The Woodlands' highest raw score was a 992 from marching judge 1 in finals. This judge also had Spring 10th and Clear Brook 2nd. Somehow I'm thinking this is the same judge from prelims who had CB first in music. :P

No, it was a 988 from music judge 2 in finals. That judge actually had TW second to Spring, who received a 990. The Woodlands' highest raw score was a 992 from marching judge 1 in finals. This judge also had Spring 10th and Clear Brook 2nd. Somehow I'm thinking this is the same judge from prelims who had CB first in music. :P

Ah thank you! It was hard to enlarge on my computer in word so 8's look like 9's etc... The thing I'm most glad for is that there isn't a huge uproar and argument going on in this area about scoring inconstancies, these things just happen.

• 1 month later...