There have been quite a few uniform changes over the past few years, so figured I start a thread for this year. Who all are getting new uniforms this year?

Here is Duncanville's new uniform for the 2010-2011 season. (The lighting is a little dark. That's actually a dark blue on top.)

NewBandUniform.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
That will look great on the field. I myself am a fan of white uniforms. It just gives the band a more sophisticated look.

They also makes it harder to hide sloppy marching, which is why I commend any band that wears white pants (if white doesn't go with your school colors, you can't really get around that). Although, they are hard to keep clean. D:

Edited by Basefiveftw

• 3 weeks later...

Waxahachie got their new uniforms this year, we added white to the design and made the "W" really prominent on the front, so it really reminds me of Marcus' 2008 uniforms, but even so I believe these next few years, Waxahachie will get a morale boost, perhaps it will affect state next year, but the "newness" might wear off by then, though the incoming freshmen will love it. I still miss the old uniforms though, the classic "w" insignia was legit.