We constantly got new drill (and music) my junior year, mostly because it was a nationals year. We even got new drill the day of nationals while practicing at Carmel. The show was pretty much never marched the same way more than once. And last year we got new closer drill less than a week before the state competition...

Uhhg, our band directors are notorious for doing that. We had three different endings of our show last year too x_x, and they changed it alllll the time. Like last year, we were on the busses at like 5 in the morning about to go to... Arlington, I think, and our drum major gets on the bus and is like "Alright, I'm passing out new music because they changed a part. Hah, when does that ever happen, right?" and we were supposed to look over it while driving up there and then preform that version of it at the competition. Luckily the trombones didn't get new parts, just like... a ton of other instruments did, so I didn't have to learn anything new. They change music/drill around a lot at Reagan since its our own staff that writes it all. I dunno if other bands do that or not, I just know that some bands don't write their own shows so -shrug- yeah

• 4 months later...