Class Schedual

TRtrumpet

1st period- Algebra 1 .... which I REALY HATE!

2nd period- Band!

3rd period- Espanol (Spanish 1) ... which is pretty easy for me.

4th period- IPC (wierd science)

5th period- World Geo!

6th period- Reading with Redding lol.... (Redding is our teachers name, and the class is realy called "English 1")

7th- Keyboarding/Webmastering

yea so im pretty happy with my schedual this year, but I wanna get our of keyboarding kus we just learn 2 new keys a day and every one thinks its so hard. Like today we learned "J" and "F"...lol

1st- Pre Calculus Honors ( i really like math )

2nd- World History Honors ( the teacher for that class is the most boring person EVER!!!!!!!!!!)

3rd- French II Honors (i like french but the teacher is kinda crazy)

4th- Band

5th- Rhetoric and Composition Honors( that class makes me feel dumb because im in there with above grade kids [as opposed to Teir 4] because they won't let me take English 4 as a sophmore)

6th- Jazz Band ( i play congas- my true love )

7th- Biology Honors ( being a vegetarian, i DISPISE THIS CLASS!!!!!!! blech! disections)

1st- Pre Calculus Honors ( i really like math )

2nd- World History Honors ( the teacher for that class is the most boring person EVER!!!!!!!!!!)

3rd- French II Honors (i like french but the teacher is kinda crazy)

4th- Band

5th- Rhetoric and Composition Honors( that class makes me feel dumb because im in there with above grade kids [as opposed to Teir 4] because they won't let me take English 4 as a sophmore)

6th- Jazz Band ( i play congas- my true love )

7th- Biology Honors ( being a vegetarian, i DISPISE THIS CLASS!!!!!!! blech! disections)

woot Tier 4!

we don't have a jazz band...

This semester

1) Economics (why do they give me the most boring class right at the beginning of the day when I'm in no condition to think?)

2) AP Psychology (I LOVE this class! I'm gonna major in psych. at college)

3) Newspaper (access to computers at school means I can post here whenever I want, like right now :D )

4) AP English IV (I always want to fall asleep in this class since it's right after lunch)

5) BAND! (pit percussion gets their own class period, cuz we're special!)

6) AP Calculus AB (equivalent to one semester of college calculus)

Next semester

1) Fine arts student assistant (i.e. more time in the band hall ;) )

2) AP Calculus AB

3) Newspaper

4) Symphonic band (our top concert band)

5) AP English IV

6) AP U.S. Government

I love them!! Then we can have an hour and a half of band every day and you get an extra day to do homework! I like them a lot better than regular days (which I had in middle school)

I like going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays only and getting a 5-day weekend EVERY weekend.

<3 college

Pre-AP Spanish III (which I'm getting out of..yay!)

Pre-AP Chemistry

AP English III

Band III

Health/Speech (speech is 2nd semester)

Applied Music I

Pre-AP Pre Calculus

Pre-AP Pre-Cal = Eviiiiillll

Just finished my take-home test from in there, and I turn it in tomorrow and get a regular test in class right afterwords. Stupid sines and cosines and annoying things....

• 2 weeks later...

I am DEFINITELY jealous of the people who have block scheduling. VERY. I wanted it so bad (more time for more classes!)

Anyways, the schedule goes:

1. Wind Ensemble (sucks, the director has us playing till the bell rings, then I have to sprint to put up my horn and get to the very opposite end of my school)

2. AP US History

3. AP German IV

4. Concert Choir

5. Lunch

6. AP English III

7. Pre-AP Precal

8. AP Chemistry

Basically, I love history, english, and choir. Precal = EVIL. I HATE math. Chemistry is ok. My teacher pretty much bribed me to take it. Anyone else doing AP Chem?