2008 Lone Star Drumline Contest

you know i dont really ever feel the need to cheer when our band/line wins anything, mostly because our directors are adamant in us being classy, but when they called richland for best tenors, i had to cheer lol

btw the round rock cymbals chicks were the most hardcore thing i've ever seen in my life lol

1st Round Rock (92.25)

Expected.

And it makes me happy knowing since Georgetown couldn't go this year, that Round Rock still held it down. Area D Lines rep'.

EDIT: I'm guessing Burleson had some crazy Bass feature in their book that must have been clean has heck, since they won the Bass caption and aren't even in the top 10.

Edited by takigan

Expected.

And it makes me happy knowing since Georgetown couldn't go this year, that Round Rock still held it down. Area D Lines rep'.

EDIT: I'm guessing Burleson had some crazy Bass feature in their book that must have been clean has heck, since they won the Bass caption and aren't even in the top 10.

thats the exact thing we were thinking too...they won the bass caption and we won the front ensemble caption so we were all like well we either got 2nd or some where in the 11th through 16th placement... it turned ou that we got 2nd!!!