PASIC 2008

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not in drumline but i'm in love with drumline.

[i'm in colorguard & Band...French Horn]

but i know my share of drumline things,

our drumline went to plano drumline contest, where

colleyville heritage was and marcus,

I'm excited to see how CH does, marcus of course we'll

good. But i'm excited. My friend is going down there so i'll

be updated.

Good Luck to all the Drumlines!

Results:

(I don't have the full results, just some of it)

HS Standstill:

1. Cedar Park

2. Brazoswood

3. Vista Ridge

Captions:

Snares- Vista Ridge

Tenors- Brazoswood

Basses- Cedar Park

Front Ensemble- Cedar Park

Cymbals- Cedar Park

And I'm pretty sure Colleyville won HS marching with Marcus 2nd, and Colleyville got all captions but cymbals which went to Lewisville.

Also, UNT won college marching and the highest overall score trophy (can't remember the name).l

Edited by CPFrntEns

Results:

(I don't have the full results, just some of it)

HS Standstill:

1. Cedar Park

2. Brazoswood

3. Vista Ridge

Captions:

Snares- Vista Ridge

Tenors- Brazoswood

Basses- Cedar Park

Front Ensemble- Cedar Park

Cymbals- Cedar Park

And I'm pretty sure Colleyville won HS marching with Marcus 2nd, and Colleyville got all captions but cymbals which went to Lewisville.

Also, UNT won college marching and the highest overall score trophy (can't remember the name).l

It's called the Fred Sanford Award.

We (Georgetown) won it at PASIC 2006.

Congrats to Cedar Park, we won the marching festival in 2006 and yall didnt go, yall won it this year and we didnt go,

wonder what would happen if we were both there.... :D

Me, and a couple other G-towners are heading down to PASIC Saturday. We'll be in our Georgetown Drumline jackets, so say hey :D

Edited by urkadrums

i friggin love friggin PASIC.

i'm so stoked to have a bass caption it almost blows my mind. but...

anyone check out phantom regiment today?

amazing.

I wanted to see Phantom's marching clinic sooooo bad

but, unfortunately, we had to leave immediately after the marching competition awards so we could at least try to make it back home in time for our football game...we did not suceed :P

i friggin love friggin PASIC.

i'm so stoked to have a bass caption it almost blows my mind. but...

anyone check out phantom regiment today?

amazing.

but, unfortunately, we had to leave immediately after the marching competition awards so we could at least try to make it back home in time for our football game...we did not suceed :/

but, unfortunately, we had to leave immediately after the marching competition awards so we could at least try to make it back home in time for our football game...we did not suceed :/

i wanted to see phantom too but we had to do the same thing yall did which was leave to go to a football game except we didnt even stay for results, we left like an hour and a half after we performed...and we made in time.

i wanted to see phantom too but we had to do the same thing yall did which was leave to go to a football game except we didnt even stay for results, we left like an hour and a half after we performed...and we made in time.

Jeez, that sucks. We got a few hours to walk around the convention,left about a half hour after results, and still beat the band to the football game. How far was your drive? Ours was 20-30 mins.

Ours was about 4 hours, with the horrible traffic. Did you guys take a charter bus or school bus? We didn't have enough money to take a charter bus, so we took the school bus.

we were on charter buses thankfully, I'm not entirely sure how much traffic we hit b/c I slept through most of the ride, but I do know that we thought we would make it back home by halftime of our game & we didn't make it until the last 5 mins of the 4th...