• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I will admit to being a total SquareSoft fanboy. :wub:

So much of one that you still refer to them by their old name?

Heh, but I feel ya....I played the original Final Fantasy on the NES for the first time when I was six all the way back in 1991. The soundtrack for those games is amazing.

And yes Lindsey, you don't have to call me out. I am a nerd -_- .

And the Mansfield show logo is totally Kingdom Hearts:

MHSBand-PH-HOD.jpg

kingdomhearts_2.jpg

that's my fault... lol

our director showed me his idea for the logo... and it naturally has to have a heart, but the one he had was like... OFF THE WALL FEMININE!!!

so i showed him the kingdom hearts logo... let's just say that i didn't expect him to copy it exactly how it was... haha

and this was one of the most enjoyable contests i've ever been to. It was so cool when all the bands started doing the wave!!! I thought it was tight that we were all sitting together and stuff. You won't find that at BOA or anything... except we weren't allowed to talk to our friends from t-view... that was pretty lame...

So much of one that you still refer to them by their old name?

Heh, but I feel ya....I played the original Final Fantasy on the NES for the first time when I was six all the way back in 1991. The soundtrack for those games is amazing.

And yes Lindsey, you don't have to call me out. I am a nerd -_- .

I specifically did not say that I was a Square Enix fanboy.

and this was one of the most enjoyable contests i've ever been to. It was so cool when all the bands started doing the wave!!! I thought it was tight that we were all sitting together and stuff. You won't find that at BOA or anything...

There's at least one wave type deal at any BOA contest. Bands sit next to each other all the time at Regionals. Your perception of BOA is quite skewed.

There's at least one wave type deal at any BOA contest. Bands sit next to each other all the time at Regionals. Your perception of BOA is quite skewed.

are you serious!?!?

i didn't know that... i guess that's what our band gets for never sitting in the stands watching other bands. In the past, with the time slots we've gotten we've been rushing around everywhere and had no time to watch other bands or hang out with them in the least.

hopefully that will change next saturday, especially since we're not the only mansfield school there now =D

are you serious!?!?

i didn't know that... i guess that's what our band gets for never sitting in the stands watching other bands. In the past, with the time slots we've gotten we've been rushing around everywhere and had no time to watch other bands or hang out with them in the least.

hopefully that will change next saturday, especially since we're not the only mansfield school there now =D

Keep in mind that it's not some massive party where kids are completely making fools of themselves. I think the atmosphere at a Regional is a little more intense because of what is at stake. However, you can find rival programs talking freely amongst each other. I love seeing students from different programs come together and shoot the breeze with each other.

Keep in mind that it's not some massive party where kids are completely making fools of themselves. I think the atmosphere at a Regional is a little more intense because of what is at stake. However, you can find rival programs talking freely amongst each other. I love seeing students from different programs come together and shoot the breeze with each other.

yeah. i see what you're saying there.

yea, Grapevine surprised me at first.

I watched their finals performance, and i must say, they have improved tremendously from last year

Thanks...we honestly did not think we were going to make finals...

In response to the other question out there, we only had half of our last movement on the field and created a fake ending.