The Dark Knight

borchnork

I just saw it this weekend. The theater was packed and the movie has been out for three weeks! The movie was fantastic and I have no problem giving an Academy Award posthumously to Heath Ledger. He made that character his own and I haven't slept well since.

It was brilliant.

I loved every part of it. A lot of people have been saying how they could have left out the Two-Face part towards the end. They say the movie was too long. I disagree. I think it really brought together a lot of what the movie was about and I thought the animation of Two-Face was amazing. It almost looked real!

It was brilliant.

I loved every part of it. A lot of people have been saying how they could have left out the Two-Face part towards the end. They say the movie was too long. I disagree. I think it really brought together a lot of what the movie was about and I thought the animation of Two-Face was amazing. It almost looked real!

Agreed. It would have been just an action movie with no real conclusion on the moral without the Two-Face part. Instead, it became an absolute epic.

Agreed. It would have been just an action movie with no real conclusion on the moral without the Two-Face part. Instead, it became an absolute epic.

I thought it was an awesome movie as well, but Christian Bale's voice inflection really got on my nerves. In the original Batman, nothing changed but the outfit. The whole raspy, deeper voice thing really got to me.

Edited by jbroomas

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

So do you guys think 2-faced died? He just sorta laid there in the end.

And what about the Joker? His last scene was when he was hanging off the building. He never actually died.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

So do you guys think 2-faced died? He just sorta laid there in the end.

And what about the Joker? His last scene was when he was hanging off the building. He never actually died.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

i dont think they wanted to have to make another movie with 2 face.

and with him in this one it transformed the movie into an OKAY action movie

to a huge moral EPIC.

and as for the joker. rumors are he will be laid to rest and they will not cast him for a nother actor.

RUMOR is johnny depp will arrive as the riddler in the next movie