Who is Marching this summer?

WestCoastCorpsFan

This will be my 2nd summer with the Blue Stars. I'm on lead trumpet.

If you wish to know a little about our show (show music and maybe a few other details) you can PM me.

Fun story from last year! We were in pasadena the night of semi-finals. When we were done performing a few of us went to a small town near the rose bowl. There was some guy playing on a flugel horn on the streets and we asked him if we could take turns playing it. So we played it for about 30 minutes and made the guy a good deal of cash!

• 1 month later...

Second year as a Troopers snare.

OK, great story from last summer. One of my mello buddies, Vinnie (also known as T-Bag, B-Tag, Hamburgler, Grimace, etc.) was chillin' with a couple of his brass friends after a show (it was a ghetto one, maybe Belding, MI). I was changing a drum head when it all went down.

He and his friends busted out these lightsabers (where they got 'em, I don't know), those fake ones that the blade slides out, you know? Anyway, they start goofin' off right by the ET (Equipment Truck), when one of our Japanese trumpets (all of our asians were either from Osaka or Tokyo, so we called them Team Japan) named Yuki walks by them.

Allow me to set the scene for ya. Vinnie is 5'7", pretty husky (it was still early on), has curly red hair, and has this fake lightsaber in his hands. Yuki is 4'10" (no joke), no more than 95 lbs soaking wet, and looks like she's only 13. Vinnie challenges her to a fight, but she declines. He tries again, nothing. He finally takes a swing at her.

She swats the saber out of his hands, gets a hold of his arm with one hand and gets her other one on his gut, lifts him OVER HER HEAD, and drops him onto the ground.

This is the aftermath.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...imageID=9994456

OK, great story from last summer. One of my mello buddies, Vinnie (also known as T-Bag, B-Tag, Hamburgler, Grimace, etc.) was chillin' with a couple of his brass friends after a show (it was a ghetto one, maybe Belding, MI). I was changing a drum head when it all went down.

He and his friends busted out these lightsabers (where they got 'em, I don't know), those fake ones that the blade slides out, you know? Anyway, they start goofin' off right by the ET (Equipment Truck), when one of our Japanese trumpets (all of our asians were either from Osaka or Tokyo, so we called them Team Japan) named Yuki walks by them.

Allow me to set the scene for ya. Vinnie is 5'7", pretty husky (it was still early on), has curly red hair, and has this fake lightsaber in his hands. Yuki is 4'10" (no joke), no more than 95 lbs soaking wet, and looks like she's only 13. Vinnie challenges her to a fight, but she declines. He tries again, nothing. He finally takes a swing at her.

She swats the saber out of his hands, gets a hold of his arm with one hand and gets her other one on his gut, lifts him OVER HER HEAD, and drops him onto the ground.

This is the aftermath.

That sounds hilarious! Your myspace is set to private though...i cant view the picture

This is the aftermath.

That sounds hilarious! Your myspace is set to private though...i cant view the picture

• 5 weeks later...
Nothing to be scared about. It will be the best experience of your life

most def dont be scared. Go in there and just do your best, everything will fall into place.

thanks :] i just have the normal nerves of a 16 year old girl

going away for the entire summer without her friends and family from home

and missing all the vacations and mission trips that usually happen.