Band Football

barisaxy08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick story about band football:

We were on our Spring Trip my Freshman year when all of the upperclassmen decided to have a monster football game on the beach. I'm talking about 17 or 18 players on one team. As a Freshman, I was invited to play which at the time, I considered a huge honor.

I went out for a pass, jumped, and caught it. A took a few steps forward when our trumpet section leader spear tackled me. It didn't hurt or anything so I patted him on the back and told him good job. I was about to get up when one of the Seniors ran up to me and shouted, "Dan! Look to your right!!" I turned my head to the right. There was a giant, three foot metal beam sticking out of the ground literally an inch away from my face. There's a good chance that if I wasn't taken down the way I was, I'd be dead.

Wow that's... dang. that's super scary.

Actually we have a pretty good story, too. My best friend (ddmwingz) and a few others were playing catch. He jumped and caught the ball and landed on his catching arm and I believe you could've heard a crack or snap...

Well when he got up he was asked if he was ok... stuck his arm out... and it pretty much flopped over halfway through his forearm.

i'd just like to say....HECK NO!!! you can't beat judson's band football team, omg, we have a such hard time scoring on each other, we would totally wreck up on anybody!!!! we got the receivers, runners, QB's, defensive men, i'm one of them, you can't get through us!!! we should definitely try to organize something, at BOA SA, lmao, a band football tournament, that would be tight! B)

Haha I can just hear it announced over the PA...

"BOA San Antonio will be canceled this year due to numerous injuries..."

oh man that would be priceless, think about it, a bunch of drum majors at retreat with slings on, and some missing, lol, then a band marching 24 holes, cuz they all wanted to be part of the action....that's something money can't buy, for everything else there's MasterCard, lol, had to put that in there

let's be for real Jacob...ROWLETT doesn't have anything on Westfield's ability to dominate evenly on both sides of the field...that's right!

our secondary defense will not let off any deep passes and our offense is UNSTOPPABLE (especially with me as QB)! we have so much speed on our side...we tell time to catch up.

honestly...i think they should have some type of Band Football League or something. That way i would be sure that we could go to state.

we play contact football...after marching season though... :(

i like both because with two-hand touch...u r limited and can easily be stopped so u have to make smart plays.

i like tackle because when somebody thinks they can hit you and you either:

a ) break their tackle

b ) shake the mess out of them

c ) completely avoid them

then they get embarrassed and you look that much better.

but yeah...I'd take Allen any day. They might be real deep but Westfield plays with heart and brains.

Haha we play tackle even during marching season. not safe I know.

Anybody here play ultimate frisbee? lol.

We (Sherman) play ultimate frisbee all the time, I don't know why...

But on the topic of football...

We have a guy who thinks he is a bear, there's NO WAY anyone could win.

P.S. He plays Bari Sax :~O

and here's a picture! :D

We (Sherman) play ultimate frisbee all the time, I don't know why...

But on the topic of football...

We have a guy who thinks he is a bear, there's NO WAY anyone could win.

P.S. He plays Bari Sax :~O

and here's a picture! :D

although i admire the instrumentation he chose...i'd still take him on...with 10 other people. any time, any day.