dallas cowboys

bass~beetch

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you could clone brett favre an-and put him in all the positions on the field and then played against another team of cloned brett favres. I mea-I-I-mean the universe would explode. I mean I- *haab- hah* I THINK MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE JUST TRYING TO THINK ABOUT IT!... nothin! I'm ok man. "

--Frank Caliendo as John Madden

Tony Romo is definitely in the running for the MVP this year.

I've searched far and wide, with no such luck, for video of the amazing run he had today. He was in shot gun formation when the ball was snapped completely over his head. The ball traveled a good 25 yards backwards before Romo attempted to pick it up. Instead, he fumbled the ball another 10 yards before picking it up. Once he had possession, he proceeded to elude a few tacklers, gained back ALL of the lost yardage, and picked up the first down.

The Rams took a timeout after the play so they could keep their defensive players from locating a tall building to jump off of.

Pats are winning this one. if the crappy Bills can get 5 INTS off Romo, what will Belichick be able to do??

that was pretty much the worst game ever last night. they did not deserve that win.

yea we will see soon enough!!! the pats are good but after the Bill's gamee......COWBOYS all da way!! this game though horrible....allowed everyone to see that the cowboys are resilant and wont give up!!