Birdville isd marching festival

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw you lol... i was sitting like 5 rows behind you

really??? yeah i was mad that whole night because rowlett wasnt as hot as they should have been...

rowlett got 7th... the guard was the only thing that looked good for them (and they werent even that great)... too bad they didnt march the closer... oh well there is alwasys next week... <_<

Why didn't you post those results in the TOC thread? This is the Birdville thread.

Anyways, the results are as follows... I could only remember a few of the places.

1. Marcus

2. Hebron

3. Colleyville Heritage

4-8... I don't remember. Lewisville placed above Rowlett, but I'm not sure of the actual place.

9. Argyle.

10. Holliday

Marcus swept all captions.

4th was keller and central was 8th idk 6th and 7th

Yea, I was kinda surprised when they announced a ten point gap between first and second. I didn't see Marcus' show from up top, however. Who knows? Maybe Marcus really was ten points better than Hebron.

yeah there show was amazing... they played as if they were sitting down and marched like they werent playing... crazy... but the pre-lims finals points differance was really weird...

so....anybody see exhibition? i think Richland and Haltom are awesome contenders this year. Richland is really improving from last year.

Yea, I got videos of various bands from Birdville. I was able to get Richland and Haltom in exhibition, as well as Colleyville Heritage and Hebron in finals. I really like Richland's and Colleyville's shows. Haltom's opening sets reminded me a lot of PCEP 2005 when they did their train show. Full brass in the top left corner. Woodwinds in an arc in the front doing body movements. After that it goes differently, though.