Congratulations New Drum Majors!!!

barisaxy08

i just wanted to be the first to congratulate any member of txbands.com that may have obtained drum major.

I received the position yesterday and realized all that was about to be put in front of me.

I hope that you are able to lead your band well and make sure you make the best of the season that you could possibly make because everything that you do will affect the band...so you hold the fate of the band in your hand.

once again...congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Im a new DM as well, my long time goal finally came true :). Good luck to all the other drum majors this year, lets make the 08/09 marching season one all fans remember, and I hope to meet any of you going to the SASI camp at U of H this weekend. (PM if you are going and want to meet up some time) Oh and Danpod, I'll see you in Arlington (and possibly SA as a fan) and I am looking forward to my chili dog.

yeah, I quit the campaign halfway through too. I thought it would be pointless because there were people that I knew would definatley get it.

I would have done terrible anyway.

Oh well. I'll beat everyone in the theory class.

theory class wtf?? lol

well i thought that i had no chance but then i saw the grid

1: 1 1 1 4

2: 2 3 5 1

3: 3 2 3 2

4: 4 4 4 3 (Me)

i dont really remember everyone else, but i did ok i guess i beat 1st and 2nd by one judge lol but owell thats all in the past!! and im a section leader =D