Laptops

whitewing09

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (bossman @ Feb 2 2007, 10:00 AM)
DELL

I'll try not to be one-sided, me being a mac owner and all, but if you do get a PC do NOT get a dell. I've heard nothing but complaints about them and the ones we just got at school are terrible. Mac's and PC's both have there pros and cons but after getting a mac I personally don't ever want a pc again.

I'll try not to be one-sided, me being a mac owner and all, but if you do get a PC do NOT get a dell. I've heard nothing but complaints about them and the ones we just got at school are terrible. Mac's and PC's both have there pros and cons but after getting a mac I personally don't ever want a pc again.

Dell has been pretty good to me.

• 2 weeks later...
WOW i coulda sworn the topic name was LAPTOPS.

Pay attention before you throw in your 2cents

Relax. Honest mistake.

As far as laptops go, I have an HP and it has worked great. I'm thinking of upgrading mine soon.

Quick story:

A friend of mine texted me three days ago informing me of a complete hard drive malfunction on her only eight month old Dell laptop. Because it was still under warranty, Dell sent her a brand new laptop and it was received within 36 hours. Take that for what it's worth. Crummy laptops or good customer service?? I dunno.

Mac. Especially now that they all come with the Intel chip. I have a G4 Powerbook, but just got a 24" iMac a little over a month ago. I have a few friends that have the new Macbook, and they all seem extremely happy. All Intel Macs can run Windows XP, and you can buy bundles that already have Windows installed.

Having used PC's pretty much all my life, I can honestly say that there aren't too many major differences, but I do find Macs to be a little easier to use once you get used to them.

Mac. Especially now that they all come with the Intel chip. I have a G4 Powerbook, but just got a 24" iMac a little over a month ago. I have a few friends that have the new Macbook, and they all seem extremely happy. All Intel Macs can run Windows XP, and you can buy bundles that already have Windows installed.

Having used PC's pretty much all my life, I can honestly say that there aren't too many major differences, but I do find Macs to be a little easier to use once you get used to them.

yep Macs <3