LD Bell GE you wouldn't notice.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow....

We did a show once called Claustrophobia...

I thought it would have been cool to have a free form moment and the band traps in the judges... and then some people stay there while the rest of the band continues the show. Then they wouldnt be able to judge MWUAHAHAHA...

B)

it was a nice thought ^_^

haha wow....

We did a show once called Claustrophobia...

I thought it would have been cool to have a free form moment and the band traps in the judges... and then some people stay there while the rest of the band continues the show. Then they wouldnt be able to judge MWUAHAHAHA...

B)

it was a nice thought ^_^

I like that show...especially the ballad

n1548270024_30016369_6118.jpg

n1548270024_30016370_6394.jpg

That was scary as heck man. I've been equally scared watching many horror movies. Just imagine those things slowly rising up. There were MANY screams of terror and gasps from the crowd. Unreal.

Is this the biggest "flying tarp" in a marching band show? It's close, but I think it tops the flag in SCV's 1991 Miss Saigon show.

i've never even been close to one :(

i thought this year's drill would put me (if anyone) by them all of the time

but nooooooo.

I was close to running one over this year @ BOA. Every1 in our show was marching in half time, then stopped, so he dropped his guard, and then we suddenly started marching in real time towards him, and he ran in between us. I'm surprised he wasn't killed lol.

n1548270024_30016369_6118.jpg

n1548270024_30016370_6394.jpg

That was scary as heck man. I've been equally scared watching many horror movies. Just imagine those things slowly rising up. There were MANY screams of terror and gasps from the crowd. Unreal.

Is this the biggest "flying tarp" in a marching band show? It's close, but I think it tops the flag in SCV's 1991 Miss Saigon show.

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY.

holy crap.

I want to see this show live so bad. Man. But I'll take a video too....ahhhhh...hurry out and distribute the dvds! Goodness. Don't they know we feed off of marching band videos?

L.D Bells show is OMG, my fav since our show 03'!!!! ^_^ Last year at the end of our show (Wake from your sleep) we would run around like we were crazy or something, and then we fall and died at the end...some of my fellow band members (hahahaha :lol: ) would chase the judges around. Judges had no where go to cuz we were running everywhere and going mad and when we finally fell....they let out a sigh of relief...LMAO (they were scared...so funny; good time, good times :rolleyes: )