This has alwayz been a dream of mine. Becuz sometimes i'm a little skepticle on the decisions that are made in shows. SO. I wanna know if any of u could design a show what would it be called; what would what it be musically.

Give alot of details or just give the general concept, but details are always nice to hear ^_^

I want to do a circus show, I haven't thought out every detail, but at one point i want the guard to walk the tight ropes (yard lines) and play that song that goes doo doo doo.....you guys know what i'm talking about...right? laugh.gif tongue.gif silly right?

What do you mean, silly? Allen did circus this year, "The Greatest Show on Turf" We dressed a couple of the shadows in clown costumes, and the guard had tightrope poles and big rubber bouncy balls. The Guard captain dressed up as the little at the circus, and I got to be the tiger, we even put a cage on the timpani cart for me. There's a picture of me in the tiger cage on one of the off topic forums if anyone's interested.

Ok, other than shows I've written myself, check it out (I came up with this while we were supposed to be taking notes over the Mean Value Theorem of Integrals in Clculus BC, lol):

Dedicated to the Victims of Fascism and War

Time for Segment Music within segment

1:30 Chacone from 1st Suite in Eb for Military Band by Holst

2:00 Finale from the 4th Symphony by Tchaikovsky

:30 --original chromatic transitionary period accompanied by slow, foreboding Czech Anthem on timpani/bass drum--

:30 'Largo' from 8th String Quartet, op110 by Shostakovich

1:00 'Largo' continues in some instruments while others begin playing 'The Hut of Baba Yaga' from Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgysky

-- as music builds, a unison note begins to come together as all the various parts slowly find themselves on it. This note is the final note of Largo from the original recording, and it has a massive crescendo--

1:30 'Allegro Molto' from 8th String Quartet, op110 explodes onto the field in full force

1:00 A sudden shift occures as the main them of Allegro Molto shifts into the chaos of Music for Prague 1968; however, a grand contrast is struck as a section of the band is now also playing the Great Gate at Kiev backfield, until finally they cannot help but fall into the despair of Prague and reunite with the rest of the band. As the song ends, the band somberly marches off the field, the snare captain playing a standard military marching taps while the battery bass drums carry on the anthem of the Czechs.

This has alwayz been a dream of mine. Becuz sometimes i'm a little skepticle on the decisions that are made in shows. SO. I wanna know if any of u could design a show what would it be called; what would what it be musically.

Give alot of details or just give the general concept, but details are always nice to hear ^_^

it would be for a small band

the woodwinds would be on one goal line, with the brass on the other

their lines would move vertically

and the drumline would bounce around the field

like pong O_o

XD

It would be a mix of Ronald Reagan 2005 and any L.D. Bell show ever.

Vague: With lots of Jazz Running

Musical Selections include:

Holy Crap thats hard!

and

That's So Beautiful I'm Going To Cry

Finishing it out with

OH MY GOD!

It will win UIL, GN, and the Band's of the Universe Competition.

The Galaxar IX Marching band from the 3rd Moon of Jupiter will finish a close second.

If I had the opportunity to design a show...well, I'd like to sort of do a concept somewhat like Bell's The Remaining. I think a darker themed show would be so much funner, as opposed to many of the happier themes going on. With a darker theme, I feel like you can do so much more...such as all the crawling/etc. that Bell did. I would love to do a show where I can just creep out the crowd, haha.