How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...when i first heard about this...it confused me to the fullest...but i saw the results for myself and I have to say that you're bragging sure is worth it. Let's see how far Rowlett can go now.

i doubt they will get much further but who knows the victor between us(rowlett) and skyline plays either klein or round rock(that is meg-megs team... i think)... then if they get past that round they could possibly play westfield(thats saxy's team)... though highly unlikely, i think this would be really funny if this situation would accually unfold...

the night before, DP students slashed some tires at the JV game and it was rumored that they were planning to break windows, mirros and slash tires during the game. cops were patrolling everywhere.

I also heard that DP people dropped a dead bulldog in front of LaPorte HS.

some people....

good luck to Humble, we need to be avenged....haha :ph34r:

Yeah, I have a couple of friends who just graduated from DP, and they're rivalry with LaPorte is intense...like, they went around tagging students' cars & I even heard something about LaPorte putting a dead deer on DP's lawn. Ick.

The closest I've ever seen was someone who wrote "Channelview f****** sucks!" and "North Shore rules!" on our roof window when I was a freshman in high school; it ended up being a senior prank from OUR school. Unfortunately, we've never played North Shore in football in the four years I was there, which just shows how dumb some of the '04 seniors were

Yeah, I have a couple of friends who just graduated from DP, and they're rivalry with LaPorte is intense...like, they went around tagging students' cars & I even heard something about LaPorte putting a dead deer on DP's lawn. Ick.

The closest I've ever seen was someone who wrote "Channelview f****** sucks!" and "North Shore rules!" on our roof window when I was a freshman in high school; it ended up being a senior prank from OUR school. Unfortunately, we've never played North Shore in football in the four years I was there, which just shows how dumb some of the '04 seniors were

haha, that's pretty funny how stupid some people can be.

speaking of senior pranks... I believe our first senior class went to FHS, the cross town rival school and glued coins to the locks so that they couldn't get into the building. They had to have all the lock replaced.

I also heard that they hung a dead raccoon in their outdoor facility, but I'm not so sure about that one...

Pasadena Memorial (1-0)

We beat Baytown Lee last Friday night, 35-10. At the half, we were trailing 7-10. Our running back ran for all 5 scores, and completed a RB pass play for 27 yds to the QB. in the second half, we picked off Lee 3 times, once by our QB, once by our RB, and once by our safety (he intercepted the ball at our own 1 yd line, stepped into our endzone (scary almost-safety), broke a tackle at the 3 yd line, and took it all the way to their 46).

on one play, we faked a punt for ~46 yds, and then later in the 4th quarter, our RB emerges from a pile to score a 90yarder.

next: Brazoswood @ Clear Creek ISD Stadium (Reliant is fixing their grass or something <_< )

if we beat Brazoswood, then next is Katy :ph34r:

We won 20-28 against Lubbock Monterey, up next Lewisville Hebron at Texas Stadium I think...

I don't know about Hebron, they pass really well and it will be a task for our secondary, although the defense has been playing well in the playoffs...Another thing I noticed is that they can not stop the run. DeSoto RB/QB Cyrus Gray was running all over them and scored the majority of their touchdowns against Hebron.

I don't know about Hebron, they pass really well and it will be a task for our secondary, although the defense has been playing well in the playoffs...Another thing I noticed is that they can not stop the run. DeSoto RB/QB Cyrus Gray was running all over them and scored the majority of their touchdowns against Hebron.

I thought it was DeSoto.

Whoever won the Hebron/ Desoto game.

And the Dallas Morning News said Texas Stadium.

:D

Hebron won in quadruple overtime 50-44...They are already saying stuff about us like "This is game is a well earned bye-week for your boys"...They are talking like they already have this game wrapped up...

ugh... Hebron. When we played them back in their 4A days, they beat us I think 66-7??? it was bad. They broke two school records at that game as well. A 99 yard touchdown run and a 50+ yard field goal... quite a sad game.

ugh... Hebron. When we played them back in their 4A days, they beat us I think 66-7??? it was bad. They broke two school records at that game as well. A 99 yard touchdown run and a 50+ yard field goal... quite a sad game.

I already want to throw stones at them....even if they do beat us, they won't go much further with their next opponent being either Abilene or Southlake Carroll...

We lost, 35-28 it was closer than I thought....Our QB had an off day...4 interceptions and he scored twice...Next year I hope we go undefeated we have a lot of key players coming back but the o-line won't be the same without us running behind #72 Patrick Dvoracek...At least next year our starting QB will be back from injury...