How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you this. We do lose with style. I mean, what other losing team lets the winning team intercept the ball and score an 80 something yard touchdown with .3 seconds left? Or how about fumbling the ball within 1 yard of a touchdown for what could have been a tie at the end of a game? I'm telling you man, we do things not very many losing teams can accomplish.

Edited by SerialSleeper90

Well our team was 4-5

And we should have won last night..

We lost by one point..

And I would like to say to the Denison Football players..

that they are rude and disrespectful...

That coach needs to keep his team in line..

After the game the Varsity members

made themselves throw up on our football field

That is disrepectful and that is all I have to say.

Whoa I have never heard of that before, that is very sickening and disrespectful...It's just a game...

lost to DP.... <_< 35-30

we returned the first kickoff about 60-70 yds and then randomly dropped it without getting touched. we played kind of sloppy, but the refs were completely on Deer Park's side, there were upwards to 8 horrible calls.

7-2, gonna play Baytown Lee in playoffs, round 1.

**DP's fans (i hope they were just their students and not the adults also) are classless trash (the band parents are nice though, they applauded our performance)**

as our pit was going to set up, they were spat at by the DP crowd.

as we walked to our off-field setup for halftime, the crowd threw rocks, coins and other bits of trash at our band (i believe a pencil was thrown at a tuba). luckily our school is above that and we did not do anything to incite a riot.

then during our performance, the student section booed and threw more coins. nobody was hit during the show though.

the night before, DP students slashed some tires at the JV game and it was rumored that they were planning to break windows, mirros and slash tires during the game. cops were patrolling everywhere.

I also heard that DP people dropped a dead bulldog in front of LaPorte HS.

some people....

good luck to Humble, we need to be avenged....haha :ph34r:

lost to DP.... <_< 35-30

we returned the first kickoff about 60-70 yds and then randomly dropped it without getting touched. we played kind of sloppy, but the refs were completely on Deer Park's side, there were upwards to 8 horrible calls.

7-2, gonna play Baytown Lee in playoffs, round 1.

**DP's fans (i hope they were just their students and not the adults also) are classless trash (the band parents are nice though, they applauded our performance)**

as we walked to our off-field setup for halftime, the crowd threw rocks, coins and other bits of trash at our band (i believe a pencil was thrown at a tuba). luckily our school is above that and we did not do anything to incite a riot.

then during our performance, the student section booed and threw more coins. nobody was hit during the show though.

the night before, DP students slashed some tires at the JV game and it was rumored that they were planning to break windows, mirros and slash tires during the game. cops were patrolling everywhere.

some people....

Don't mess with Texas....and their High School Football...

Don't mess with Texas....and their High School Football...

???? More like people need to have basic manners and stop being ignorant and rude. their band and color guard also gave us dirty looks as we filed past. no other school in the area behaves like this.

Don't mess with Texas....and their High School Marching Bands...

some people....

I have never heard of any rash football crowds to the point of tire slashing and dead bulldogs... Our team won like 4 games (I think... i could be a bit genorous though). We've seen some crowds be a little mean to the band, but not to the point of spitting. In fact i don't even really remember the football games... only that we'd perform and look for the best looking football player on the opposing teams side and yell bow-chika-wow-wow at them... (Thats what happens when you put the Low Brass Girls in one distinct area :lol: LOL!

???? More like people need to have basic manners and stop being ignorant and rude. their band and color guard also gave us dirty looks as we filed past. no other school in the area behaves like this.

Don't mess with Texas....and their High School Marching Bands...

True, true XD They couldn't handle the ownage that is Pasadena Memorial :ph34r:

I have never heard of any rash football crowds to the point of tire slashing and dead bulldogs... Our team won like 4 games (I think... i could be a bit genorous though). We've seen some crowds be a little mean to the band, but not to the point of spitting. In fact i don't even really remember the football games... only that we'd perform and look for the best looking football player on the opposing teams side and yell bow-chika-wow-wow at them... (Thats what happens when you put the Low Brass Girls in one distinct area :lol: LOL!

nothing like this has ever happened in four years worth of football games (except for the game against the same school last year, where one pencil was thrown - with no rocks, spitting, tire-slashing, or booing). Crazy stuff.

"only that we'd perform and look for the best looking football player on the opposing teams side and yell bow-chika-wow-wow at them... (Thats what happens when you put the Low Brass Girls in one distinct area :lol: LOL!"

very nice. :lol: