How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pasadena Memorial is undefeated, 7-0. the Friday before SHSU was our Homecoming game where we beat the Pasadena HS Eagles, 44-0.

This Thursday, we play against North Shore, after which only one school will emerge still undefeated.

also, we rose in the power rankings, up to #9 in the Houston Area.

We are the Game of the Week on Chron.com, to be called on 790AM radio.

we're really excited about this season, with the band's success and now the football as well.

dang. 7-1 <_<

lost to North Shore 52-31. it was quite win-able, but we just turned over the ball too many times. our QB lost a fumble on the first play of the game. at the half, we were trailing by a TD (would have been leading by a TD if the fumble did not occur). later, we pulled within 4, but the D was sluggish, and let NS run all over them. then, Dylan (QB) threw an INT that was taken to the house. to make it 52-31. the NS starters played the entire game, the first time that's happened this season....haha

the NS players were HUGE. standing up next to our guys, they must have been an average 6 inches taller.

still, it was a really good game. the biggest crowd in Memorial Stadium history.

it was our senior night too, last home game of the season. tears were shed.

we lost to cp.

and yeah, we almost won, but we didn't make the touch down.

uuugh, oh well, i'm just glad I don't have to go to a play offs game anymore.

:( however, its sad because i marched my last show on friday.

but we changed the visuals a bit..

I'm sure Cedar Park kids noticed. LOL

They couldn't stop laughing.

I bet the directors are pissed.

We won. :(. I dont really want to go the playoffs this year because we dont have a shot at making it very far and I enjoy having my Saturdays free. I was hoping we would lose last week so we wouldnt make it but alas, when I dont want us to win, we do. Next week is against our rivals, CP, and no matter how much I don't want to make playoffs, under no circumstance can I ever bring myself to root for them to beat us. >.<

We won our closest game of the year, the district championship against O.D. Wyatt 31 to 28. They were ahead for most of the fourth quarter. We scored a touchdown and brought the game to 31 to 28. At the very end, they had three chances to throw a touchdown pass and the failed at each of them. It was a scary game. Loser had to face Stephenville and that would just suck.

Anyway, we're 10-0 now. We face Aledo next week in the first round of playoffs. I'd much rather face Aledo than Stephenville but we'll still lose.

Our team, Georgetown, was actually okay this year. We've sucked for the last 6 years, and haven't made playoffs in like 8 years or something like that. But this year, we actually had a chance. We beat cp, which was a great victory that helped us a lot, but didn't help us in the end. Last night we played against McNeil, our chance to make playoffs, but there were also other things that had to happen.

I'm not sure what they were, but Pflugerville had to beat RR i know, and we had to win our game.

Well we won 21-16, but Pflugerville threw the game. Some of our own football players wanted to throw the game themselves because they wanted to start off season early.

So no playoffs, and man we were going to miss school on Friday lol.

We also had our last home game at Burkelbach stadium, Eagle Field, whatever you call our stadium. It's been there for 50 years, my goodness (and we lost our last game there ever, to Stony Point. That's depressing lol). They have been building our new stadium all year and it'll be ready for soccer season this year. But no more of that tiny stadium. I'm glad I get to play at the new stadium next year; the seniors were disappointed :[.