How's your football team doing?

t3hZm4n

9-5a is the hardest... the plano schools are looking good, plus allen...

IMO 14-5a is where it's at. Although there are no true powerhouses, it is the only district in the state in which every team has a winning record thus far this season. The 8 teams have a combined 5 losses, by an average of 4.7 points. If that's not the makings of a tough district, I don't know what is.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat Westwood.

Our band gave our worse performance....

Westwood people can tell you want happened.

I thought it was really respectful of them to stay until we finally perfected it.

So yeah, during the last five sets of the second movement, the brass was a whole beat behind. It was pathetic, so Mr. Stein made us rehearse the last movement immediately after the game until those sets were perfect. Haha, that teaches brass.

So yeah, during the last five sets of the second movement, the brass was a whole beat behind. It was pathetic, so Mr. Stein made us rehearse the last movement immediately after the game until those sets were perfect. Haha, that teaches brass.

something like that happened to us on Friday. Our 3rd mvmt. goes 152, but the week before we had taken it at like... 144, so some kids in the band were marching/playing at 152 while others were at 144. :wacko:

We beat Westwood.

Our band gave our worse performance....

Westwood people can tell you want happened.

I thought it was really respectful of them to stay until we finally perfected it.

Ah, so that's what y'all were doing. You guys just started going after the game and we were like "whoa, what are they doing? wait... are they REHEARSING???" haha. Y'all seemed pretty good from our perspective though.

And yeah, Westwood (2-2) is looking like it may end up the last place team in district this year, since the rest of the district just seems too strong. Even Stony Point, traditionally the last place team in the district, has been extremely impressive this year. Hopefully our offense will start executing so we can get back into the district race!!!

Ah, so that's what y'all were doing. You guys just started going after the game and we were like "whoa, what are they doing? wait... are they REHEARSING???" haha. Y'all seemed pretty good from our perspective though.

And yeah, Westwood (2-2) is looking like it may end up the last place team in district this year, since the rest of the district just seems too strong. Even Stony Point, traditionally the last place team in the district, has been extremely impressive this year. Hopefully our offense will start executing so we can get back into the district race!!!

Yea, but don't feel too bad. UT last to KSU for the second year in a row last night... Worst performance I've seen in a looong time, Colt threw 4 interceptions, and they allowed touchdowns on a kickoff and punt return.

I'm very sad. Not only did my high school lose homecoming (which is tradition since we won last year) but UT lost against OU by a touchdown. I screamed into my pillow--yeah, I decided to go home to Houston instead of Dallas to the Cotton Bowl-- when OU intercepted the ball during the 4th quarter. Mack Brown's call to put Colt McCoy in there a week after he had a concussion was horrible. Ugh.

all you people think your districts are hard, come to 26-5A, every sports reporter and sports site will definitely agree, that it is THE craziest, considering we have 6 different schools in our district at this point that can make the playoffs and have. Including us(Judson), there is Reagan(also known for their band), Churchill(known for their band as well), MacArthur, Smithson Valley, and Madison. Roosevelt and Lee have had their time before, but not doing so well these past couple of years, and Wagner is an up-and-coming program, both band and football team. That's our entire district who completely wreck upon other teams they play, but when we get into our own district, there are gruesome battles for spots into the play-offs.