The "how's my band" thread

I think this is a good concept but it would become difficult to follow individual band comments in a single long thread like this. Everybody likes to know how they're doing and appreciates feedback (good and bad). That's why you get so many people fishing for comments on this board.

It would be a nice idea if the owner of this site could create a major thread category called "Band Shows and Comments" or something similar. Under that major thread category could be a single thread for each band. Then people could go to that band's thread to enter comments about their shows.

It would also be nice if the site could include or cross reference a database of each band's show theme and music, contests attending/results, band directors and other information such as number of members. Or perhaps that information could simply be entered as a post under their thread.

Just a thought............

I doubt anyone has seen my band, but what the hay.

Robinson High School

back-to-back 2nd Place at 3A State (May Canton burn)

I saw Robinson at the Finals of the Plano East competition. Like 180+ member band that is 3A; insane. Robinson is basically like the Allen of 3A, big and loud.

It is also interesting to see bands that still do mostly turn-and-go marching.

I saw Robinson at the Finals of the Plano East competition. Like 180+ member band that is 3A; insane. Robinson is basically like the Allen of 3A, big and loud.

It is also interesting to see bands that still do mostly turn-and-go marching.

I'm so sorry you saw us at Plano, we did much better at regionals. We're usually the largest 3A band, but i'm unsure this year. We are actually less traditional this year than we have been in the past and we're still VERY traditional.

definitely digging your show this year (i've loved the past two as well). hope you guys do wonders at BOA: SA. are you guys going to nats this year or what?

i don't know what's the deal for GNs. I believe that if we do real good at BOA SA, then our chances of going are pretty high. Nonetheless, we still have no clue.

i saw Steele at region. they were pretty good for their first year. one of the better 4A's out there. I loved the show; the drill went really great with the music. it was fun to watch.

what do you guys think about New Braunfels? we lost our "head" director for this year, so none of us thought we were going to be that great, but i guess we are ok.

I think this is a good concept but it would become difficult to follow individual band comments in a single long thread like this. Everybody likes to know how they're doing and appreciates feedback (good and bad). That's why you get so many people fishing for comments on this board.

It would be a nice idea if the owner of this site could create a major thread category called "Band Shows and Comments" or something similar. Under that major thread category could be a single thread for each band. Then people could go to that band's thread to enter comments about their shows.

It would also be nice if the site could include or cross reference a database of each band's show theme and music, contests attending/results, band directors and other information such as number of members. Or perhaps that information could simply be entered as a post under their thread.

Just a thought............

..smart