Same here (came, warmed up, performed, loaded, left). I can tell you about the bands I have seen at football games and such... (Region XII)

MacArthur - doing a show featuring some great richard saucedo music. They're doing a good job, made 12th at Houston BOA, so nice work!

Reagan - saw them at Houston. Obviously, verrrry clean, similar to things they've done in the past, but the old mantra "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" has never been more applicable than for them at this show.

Churchill - minor "wardrobe malfunction" issue in Houston aside, great music and drill. Colorguard is excellent as always. A consistently dominant force, this year is no exception.

We saw Lee from the side during staging, and they seemed fine. Also, we saw Clemens during staging for our exhibition at the Judson hosted marching contest - they sounded excellent. I can't actually remember Roosevelt's or Madison's show right now, but we already played them and I don't remember any real problems. Should shape up to be an interesting area (especially with the severe level of redistricting).