Uniform Pictures *LD Bell*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about Reagan. (No bias intended) Nice uniforms Westfield also...wish the gold was silver but it is still effective. The design of the Westfield and Reagan uniforms are some of the most effective i've seen on the field in respect to helping upper body. Also Marian Catholic and Brazoswood are well designed. Btw, i was just looking at the BRB site at the pics of Geiger after GNs....TOO FUNNY we got him sooo bad. LOL :D

I don't know if I like Reagan's new uniforms? I would need to see a full view of the uniform before I made my opinion.

Westfield's I do like though. The gold however I think should be silver.

Marcus also got new uniforms this season. I like their drum major uniforms, however I don't like the buttons around the shoulders on the regular uniforms it makes it look to tacky.

Also incase anyone else was wondering we got new uniforms this season. I love them a lot.

Pics of CHHS' new uniforms can be found on our website www.chhspantherband.org > Then click on the percussion link, pics should be at the top of that page.

Sorry such a long post.

noname1141506988.jpg

Horrible picture, I know. This is the original design drawing for the uniform, the band directors put it up taped to the window inside their offices, so I had to take the picture though the window because it sucks. But I thought you guys may want to see, or something. Hahah

I really like these uniforms. They are something different, kinda like drum major unis, which I always love. Reagan just keeps looking better and better as the years go by :D