What a way to break in freshmen, though :P.

On the plus side, water breaks have been done regularly this year... rehearsal is being ran so well at our school this year, I have no idea as to how we survived the dehydration last year.

Next week (at least in Central Texas), it appears that temperatures are going down about 6-7 degrees. Or that's what I saw yesterday.

I'm not going to complain about the heat especially since it has been a lot cooler down here than in the past. Our morning rehearsals have been so much cooler, about 75-80 on most days. It usually is like that anyways, but its FREAKISHLY humid, and it's gone for some reason. Oh well :D Our after school rehearsals haven't been bad either. It's been in the 90-97 range on average. Compared to the 100+ we usually get, it's not too bad.

psh, thats what your highschool dance team is for. our dance team brings us popsicles everyonce in a while cuz they just love us that much. the heat doesnt bother, but can i laugh cuz im black. :D

Awww...all our dance team does is go "THANK YOU BAND!" after their instructor tells them to. But they do provide entertainment sometimes, so it's not bad