Pixelation for those who care:

iono....it was the first youtube video I added to my favorites....kinda cool to see marching bands do this stuff (like Westfield '04 and '05 there was FF music as well).

Blue Stars also did an anime theme the year prior to Pixelation with music from Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing. They probably would have done another Video Game/Anime themed show if they hadn't changed their show arranger for '06. I honestly think the anime/videogame themed shows is what made their membership spike from Div III to Div I in just 2 years

....almost entirely unheard of in DCI. Not a wise move in my opinion, though Blue Stars '06 was still good I'll admit.

Did they perform "Tank!" on field for their anime themed show?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not even kidding, I have about 600 songs from the Legend of Zelda franchise on my iPod.

About 300 Mario songs, and other various video game tracks ( Banjo-Kazooie, etc.).

To me, music is one of the main reasons I like video gaming so much. There's so many great and talented composers/arrangers out in the video game industry. Koji Kondo, Grant Kirkhope, etc etc.

I know several links that also highlight the VideoGamePianist, and I've even come across some CDs of Nintendo songs re-created by a big band. Martin Leung is quite the piano player.

eBay can be your best friend when looking for video game music; rest assured. If you're really intent on finding video game music, look into importing; that's a definite guarantee you'll find what you're looking for.\

One of my most anticipated titles that I'm waiting for for great music is none other than Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's going to be amazing, no doubt. There's a plethora of composers working on it; it's going to be great.