5. 93.075 - The Cadets

6. 92.350 - Santa Clara Vanguard

7. 90.125 - Blue Knights

8. 89.975 - Carolina Crown

9. 87.700 - Madison Scouts

10. 87.325 - Boston Crusaders

11. 86.000 - Glassmen

12. 84.825 - Spirit of JSU

QUOTE (actualgirltrombone @ Aug 12 2006, 11:07 PM)
PHANTOMMMMM!!!!!!

Vanguard? =(

Nonetheless, what a year for SCV. smile.gifsmile.gif

Go Phantom! And congrats to the Cavaliers on their fifth title since 2000.

QUOTE (actualgirltrombone @ Aug 12 2006, 11:07 PM)
Haha thanks for posting this, dci.org's server is flooded beyond belief.

No prob. smile.gif

That is ****ing lame!!! BD should have won!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Anyways, the Cavs show was good. PR show was blah...should not have received 2nd. I will not be able to hang with some friends who are PR fans. GO BLUECOATS---I really think that within the next two years the will get a title. Crown once again receives the royal screwing of the year. Good Brass, bad percussion. Anyways, there is always next year. Go BLUE DEVILS!!!!!

PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to take Danpods advice and buy the DVD this year.

Hey, I like what this guy is saying!!!!!

Unlike someof you, I was actually there (I'm writing to you from Madison right now) and I must say, Phantom was friggin awesome- they did very, very well. Of course, the Cavies definitely deserved to win. They really nailed it. BlueDevils were good, butnot good enough.

Oh and hey, Mr Lowe (our perc director and one of Phantom's perc. guys) wore a martin jersey on the field during the retreat and score announcements- I thought that was cool. Anyways, gotta go. A very good year for drum corps indeed!

Unlike someof you, I was actually there (I'm writing to you from Madison right now) and I must say, Phantom was friggin awesome- they did very, very well. Of course, the Cavies definitely deserved to win. They really nailed it. BlueDevils were good, butnot good enough.

Oh and hey, Mr Lowe (our perc director and one of Phantom's perc. guys) wore a martin jersey on the field during the retreat and score announcements- I thought that was cool. Anyways, gotta go. A very good year for drum corps indeed!

Just keep rubbing it in our faces will ya.

I wouldn't pay much attention to scores in comparison to other years actually...just if you think about, while some scores have been in the 98 to 99+ range, it implies that the corps were near perfection in that given year. While both the Cavies and Cadets have earned 99+ as a score in 2002 and 2005 repectively, the 1988 SCV scored a little higher than a 98 and was far dirtier than the Cadets and Cavies, both of which still had more errors than what their scores would imply. It really does depend on the judging standards of the judges for each given contest...sort of like how some corps were scoring higher than others at certain contests, but when they were competing against each other, things changed around.