Capital Regiment 81.925

Mandarins 78.375

Southwind 77.950

Seattle Cascades 75.525

The Magic 75.225

Pacific Crest 74.900

Esperanza 72.800

Pioneer 71.550

Holy **$&%& Crap!!! All of the shows were awesome, especially the top 3!

My biggest complaint is that the camera shots were absolutely horrid during the top 3 corps, but pretty good for the rest. What gives?

Big Complaint #2: I was at the theater in Plano and the sound kept cutting out every once in a while for just a split second. Also, right at the end of Crown's show, the projector freaked out and started looping about 2 seconds worth of video of the guard spinning their rifles behind them through their legs and a tenor making the Touchdown signal.

They didn't get it fixed until just before Boston started. Needless to say, there were a bunch of people yelling "GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!" for a while.

Big Complaint #3: I was the only one in the theater that did the Vanguard yell. :angry:

Quick thoughts:

Blue Devils Ending - Okay so it's not the 1996 ending like I predicted....It's about 100 times better!!!!! The middle voice melody at the end really drives the show to the concluding X form on the right. The corps breaks the X in half and reveals the chair...the hat...the coat...the roses, all of which are indigenous to The Godfather movies. The crowd went crazy!

Carolina Crown - This is the first APD that I downloaded when I got home. WHAT A BRASS LINE! The crowd progressively went nuts as the show went on, as did the crowd in the theater. The guard was definitely on fire. Unfortunately, their music is holding them back and it's NOT the hornline's fault *cough* percussion *cough*

Soloists - It was a bad night overall for them. Madison's soprano leading into the company front played it safe. Crown's soprano had a minor slip-up. Bluecoats soprano missed his solo. Not sure what was up with all of that.

Theater Etiquette - San Antonio, TX. Cielo Vista Regal Cinema Theater. DCI Quarterfinals. Second row from the top. Left side, about six or seven chairs in....

To that girl that did not stop talking or or messing around during the performances.....SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have more on this later.

That's all I have. Expect a podcast soon ^_^